Supporting the needs of the Group Insurance Industry and Group Underwriting Professionals
For over 30 years Group Underwriters Association of America, Inc. (GUAA) has supported group insurance professionals. The mission of this association has always been education and networking for the group insurance industry.
Imagine a forum to meet with industry leaders, policy makers and others who influence the group insurance marketplace...that's GUAA. We are an individual membership organization which promotes the study, analysis and discussion of all matters of interest to the group insurance industry. There are many benefits to membership in GUAA:
- Annual Conferences are dedicated to current industry trends and issues affecting our members and their clients.
- "Let's Talk Shop", one of our cornerstone workshops provides a forum for members to discuss challenges and issues relevant to them.
- Event speakers bring the latest and most pertinent issues to light at each conference.
- Over 20 separate workshops offered at each event.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors bring added value and depth to our programming.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the five critical committees: Dental, Disability, Life, Specialty and Health.
- Membership and Event Fees are among the lowest in the industry.
- The GUAA Board of Directors and Committee Chairs are fellow members and industry professionals. Terms are limited; inviting member involvement. This is Your Association!
- Member Only access on the GUAA website which includes:
- Presentations from the annual conference
- Job postings